Moving away?

Wed, 08/29/2018 - 6:57pm


If you have moved or are moving soon, please notify us as soon as possible. 

We are available to assist you with transitioning to your child's new school. Whether it be another HCPSS school, private school or to a school out of the HCPSS district, we are here to help. If you are transferring to another HCPSS school, our registrars will partner to make the transition as smooth as possible.

If you have an address change, bring your new residency documents to the front office and we will update your address in the system.  If you have any questions, call Rebecca Jackson, our Registrar.

FAQ's About Enrollment